Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Taboo

Do people even know what the meaning of this ' taboo ' thing ? Wikipedia says taboo is a strong social prohibition (or ban) relating to any area of human activity or social custom that is sacred and/or forbidden based on moral judgment, religious beliefs and or scientific consensus. Dictionary.com says taboo is proscribed by society as improper or unacceptable .

Why did I even mumbles about this ? I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED !!

People might see this as me admitting my embarrassment about issues of marriage since I'm already 20 this year ( which people saw as a portal of women new world whatsoever ..  and the marriage age .. =.= ) ..

But the thing is that I felt that I have a greater responsibility towards my community ,, and that other people might be needing me more than a mere man can be needing me all by himself for the rest of my life ..!
Great responsibility !!

Some guys heard my ' ambition ' of being a solo and argued with  me .. Yeah,, but so what ?..

I'm happy with my life .
I've never dated anyone and I don't even wanted to .. Full stop .

# is dating an essential ? Then I'm not human ?Uff ~

No comments:

Post a Comment