Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I know I haven't been posting anything in a while.. well,, I've been busy as ever especially before the school holiday,, the kids were having their exam ; which mean us teachers need to prepare the exam papers and also to mark them before the school holiday.. ok,, finished excusing (haha) ..now to the main topic : THE EID HATER !!

                          *****************************************************
I've lost somewhat Eid feeling since I don't know when.. this year I only got myself a pair of baju kurung (traditional Malay attire)..

And this year is the most not-so-awesome Eid Day I've experience in my whole life !! ( I'm avoiding the usage of improper words, since I'm sooo hating the topic)

why ? it's because :

  • I caught a fever
  • I lost my voice (so I can't speak >.<)
  • I only have a pair of baju kurung
  • I tried to make some cookies,, and the result are U.N.S.A.T.I.S.F.Y.I.N.G !!
  • Eid just not my favourite day..thats all ~
the only things I love about Eid was,, we got to eat really yummy homemade cookies from our friends and relatives houses... ( ha ha ha)

I made a greeting card just to appreciate my friends for their wishes..and they told me its cute..kekeke~
actually I edited a wallpaper I got from a website..! =^.^=v
some of the words were in Malay language..sorry if you didn't understand it..
so,, my Eid was just as it is.. seeYA !!


No comments:

Post a Comment