Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream

Saturday, July 23, 2011

future ?

scared ~

anneyonghaseyo ~!

while having a seriously critical k-pop ( korean music ) wave ,, i'm still a normal 19 years old student who have 2 study hard for my exam..

if not,, how am i suppose 2 get nice job in future..
or.. can i just get a super rich billlionaire as my husband..?
 \('o')/ omoo ~!!
hahah... just kidding.. not even considering it..


i don't wanna depend on other people on getting what i want.. yes ,, i cry for my milk so that my mother would make some for me when i was a kid ,, but i mean in real life .. now and future..

frankly, i don't even having any slice of trust in my heart of having some other people taking care of me..

nothing is free in this world .. so i'm gonna take the pain so that i will get the gain..

nice day .. seeya~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment